Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fee Fie Foe Fum Now I am a Bloggin' Mum

Okay, so here I go with my first blog. And for the first time in my life I don't have anything to say. Is there an official term for that- say, blogger's block or something?! I wouldn't know because you could count the number of blogs that I have read on one hand. Okay, it's probably time to try to post a picture.....

TAAAA DAAAAA! That went well. Here we are- all four of us- Tommy, Janey, Blaine (6), Andrew (17 months). This was in our Christmas Card, which you probably already know but you don't know that it was like 90 degrees in October when this was taken. I pleaded with Blaine that 'if you smile really great you will only have this sweater on for 5 minutes tops.' To which he responded (insert whining six year old voice here) 'I remember last year when I had to wear a sweater and we went somewhere and it was definitely longer than 5 minutes.' And he's right, because he only wears sweaters like once per year- but he's in heaven today because it's February 5 and he's at school right now in shorts....

No comments: