Friday, December 25, 2009

Punta Gorda Christmas 2009

Here are some quick highlights from our Christmas trip- check out the slideshow on the left of the window for more photos. We head to the Keys tomorrow... I can already taste the Margaritas!

Merry Christmas to Everyone! We wish you peace and happiness and many blessings!

Excited Warmbrods fresh off the plane at Punta Gorda on Christmas Eve's Eve's Eve...


Our first stop - Lunch at Fisherman's Village- Harpoon Harry's... on Peace River (Charlotte Harbor)

Our second stop- Drew's first trip to the beach- he was so excited. Englewood Beach

Day Two: We opened presents after breakfast, took a swim before lunch (in the heated pool), and then our gentlemen spent the afternoon golfing. I stayed back and played Star Wars Galactic Heroes with Drew before his nap. I can't wait until Drew turns 5- then I can bring my clubs along and we can all go out!



Christmas Eve... we took a boat ride out to Cabbage Key, ate a Cheeseburger in Paradise and took a hike.


Christmas Day on Palm Island

Palm Island Christmas Day after lunch at Rum Bay Restaurant.

We had a great time looking for shells- Blaine found a large sand dollar and it's now his prize possession.

And as I sit here and download Pappy's 1500 pictures to his laptop (Merry Christmas, Pappy), I am haunted by what I'll title the
Hair Color of Christmas Past...
This hair is no frills, happy hair... but I am reminded of....

Christmas, two years ago... my favorite brown sweater, obviously a great day with my Chi flat iron, and a fresh hit of bottle brown...

Love how my brown hair goes so well with my cherry cabinets...Thanksgiving 2007...these days I would blend more with the stainless appliances!

No comments: