Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Favorite Things Nashville- Post #6

THE WILDHORSE SALOON

In May 1996, Tommy & I had just finished college, and we got married shortly thereafter in July... We paid for the wedding ourselves, so bar hopping downtown Nashville was basically our wedding reception...we like to think of it as the most EPIC thrift ever.  

This weekend, the kids took me back to the Wild Horse Saloon for dinner and line dancing.  I have video but the mother- preteen-son by laws prohibit me from posting it.  It was tons of fun and a sort of bucket list item for me to take the kids dancing there... I did feel slightly underdressed there without my wedding gown :).

The boys at our table at The Wild Horse Saloon.  

Our WHS selfie...

While downtown, Drew wanted a pic in front of his favorite building.




No comments: