Monday, February 2, 2009

Before and After- the Hair Journey

Okay, so as of mid January, my full head of natural hair color is exposted. Going from bottle brown to naturale has been a long process, but it hasn't been as hard as I had expected. This process required a huge wardrobe adjustment- I am still mourning the loss of earth tones cashmere sweaters and gold jewelry. For now, though, I am just happy to not be 'in the chair' at the salon every four to six weeks. Thanks to all of those who helped me navigate the transition and endured my insecurities along the way!

Here's the before and after...to have a little fun with it, you can vote using the polling tool on the right hand side of the screen- so humor me, would ya?

BEFORE- 2 years ago- bottle brown, compliments of Clairol #36


AFTER- embracing the gray, just a few months shy of my 35th birthday...

No comments: